Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: POG3 Seminars/Discussions

Hi Jody,

Happy to see you are on the mend and typing through the fog of pain meds

I thoroughly enjoyed your stamping seminar--it was a lot of fun and I have continued to use them at home and make creative cards for my friends. Though we likely will not be at POG III (unless by some miracle we get a new coach and Bob has to make good on his promise) I am sure the other ladies will find it a very useful craft! Helen's nite lights were a hit as well
    Debi

i teach rubber stamping (cards and scrapbooking) workshops and would be happy to put something together fot POGIII
    Hi Jody,

That sounds great. We can probably work it in. We were meeting just this past weekend, trying to finalize the slots. As I remember (and we'll get the final schedule posted soon), there is a crafty thing happening Tuesday AM relating to wine glass ornaments/id's, which hopefully we get to use in the (optional) wine tasting on Wednesday night. Tuesday PM one of the CA girls volunteered to demonstrate some new stuff for cleaning/polishing corian counters.

Thursday was shopping in Fredericksburg and lunch.

Friday was driving class.

Luckily, Kerrville has extra meeting rooms. When I was there in October, there were at least 4 rooms we could meet depending upon size. We could very easily double-up one of the timeslots, OR perhaps the currently scheduled slots won't take long enough, and we can do two things in one session timeframe.

Anyway, I think there's probably be a lot of people interested. I know my wife is a very avid scrapbooker, and would probably enjoy it too.

Ray, Mike and Ken,

For the rally can we get a big lettered sign for each POG III attendee's windshield, either behind the wipers or maybe standing up inside with the POG members name and maybe where they are from. If the member has a different sign in name could that also be included?

Something like that is done at the Liberty rallies and it helps place the people with their coach, and in this case will help associate the sign in name with the real name with the bus. People really need to see what some of these folks look like. Scary isn't it?

Good idea Jon. I think I can come up with something like that.