Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: POG3 Seminars/Discussions

Default POG3 Seminars/Discussions

Since it's difficult to get enough crazy Poggers to put on all the seminars we need, I would like to throw out the idea of just Round Table Discussions to supplement the empty time slots. Nothing formal, just wide open yaking in an attempt to learn and understand the various components.

Example....

Auxillary Air/Auxillary Air Compressor
    Inverters/Chargers/Batteries
    Satellite/Communications/Internet

Suggestions and other topics welcome, lobster boy up there in Maine needs all the help he can get, I'm sure were driving him crazy!

That is definately something I have been thinking about. We have had lot's of suggestions for seminars, but so far, not many asking to present. Although in all fairness, I was going to distill all the posts, and then ask later for volunteers.

But, I think the concept of a round table a great idea. We also talked about trying to get a "panel of experts" for one or more discussions. In that case the hope was to get outside companies, along with our own "pros" to be their to discuss the issues.

Ray,

Don't tell anybody I told you this, but the best way to get seminar presenter or speakers is to grab the few that actually volunteered, and then fill the rest of the schedule by picking other topics and just telling the POG member best suited to do the topic he had just volunteered.

Keep this between us. I don't want anybody mad at me.

It's our secret! Noboday else will ever know!

Default Wives Driving the Coach seminar

Ray,

Karen & I have been considering doing a seminar on "Wives Driving a Coach".

Debi (of Debi & Bob-00) suggested a seminar on wives learning to drive. If enough of the gals are interested, we will volunteer our coach to do the demo. I would like for them to ACTUALLY DRIVE THE COACH. This will not be just a classroom lecture; it will be "hands on the steering wheel" learning.

Let me know what you and your seminar selecting team think!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

dalej Guest

Tuga, get a hold of Lew and get his meds, you will need them...a coach full of gals and you!..oh my.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Just Keep talking Dale

Tuga,

You are the man. You have my vote! Ms. Donna finally got behind the wheel of the Mothership on a straight section of the Ohio Turnpike and actually enjoyed it. (My words, not hers). So if you're offering, we think it's a great idea. Watching Karen park the coach at POG II has us all salivating.

mm

Hi Tuga. Lise Anne is up for it! Gary
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Default Driving seminar

Dalej,
    I won't need any meds, maybe just a stiff drink!

MM,
    Glad to hear that Donna enjoyed the driving experience. Let me know if she wants to sign up.

Gary,
    I am happy to hear that Lise Ann is interested, hopefully some of the others will follow her lead.

Brian & Beverly have volunteered to help Karen and I with the seminar. I think that this will be a lot of fun.

I haven't heard from Ray, Mike Simmons, or Ken about the seminar being approved yet so if you guys could discuss it and let me know about it we can begin the planning.

Anyone else interested?
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot