Thread: Pog at Parliament

Default Pog at Parliament

Here are some pictures from the 1st day of the Parliament Rally - POG is very well represented in Clearwater………..
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

Nice turn out. Lots of fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dale farley; 01-10-2014 at 09:07 PM.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Here are some more pictures…….Thanks to Sharon & Cliff & Melody & Ken & Pam & Rick & Ben & Karen & Richard and everyone else who made this a very fun weekend !!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

Thank you Debbie and Jamie for all your participation and especially for all the Great pictures - See you next year ......Same Time... Same Place !!!
    Ken Robertson
    Parliament Motor Coach - 727-748-5986

For those that didn't attend; you missed out. Cliff Koschnick, the owner of Parliament Coach, Ken, and the Parliament team made everyone feel like family and really showed us a great time. If I could have just convinced Ken to let drive off the lot with that great looking 09 Parliament I would have felt like I won the lottery.

Thanks Cliff!

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

We didn't make it to the Parliament Rally, but we made it down for the Prevost-Stuff show. Wanted to thank Cliff and Ken for letting us stay at Parliament while we were down there. Also wanted to thank the Parliament Service department for fitting me in and taking care of an issue with my pump as well as their interior shop to take the time and sit down with my wife and I to go over some high level ideas for some small changes to the interior. Great group of people and very accommodating. Was great to see some of their coaches at the show, the quality of their work is amazing!