Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parliament Rally

Default Parliament Rally

Looking for an update on this Rally. Some POG Members have asked if there is still room available. Is there an agenda available for public viewing ?

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Jim there is still plenty of room. The band is a repete of last year and very good keep em dancing till the last song, this year he's doing all three nights. Cliff went out and bought a resturant just up the road from Parliament have eaten there very good the meals and drink are going to be there. Should be lots of fun then its a good place to do Jamie;s show from. Bill
    2005 Parliament XL-II SS
    2007 Avalanche

Hi Jim - Like Bill said, There is lots of room left - Happy hour, dinners, and entertainment will be at the restaurant every night, so we didn't have to put a limit on it - Cliff said " The more the merrier" - Karen, our Rally Boss is shoveling snow in Buffalo with the grandkids right now, but I will have her post the official agenda when she gets back - Basic agenda is as follows - Wed. 1/8/14, registration all day with happy hour and snacks - Thur, Fri, Sat, Catered breakfast at the dealership with seminars during the day followed by Happy Hour, Dinner, and entertainment at The Twisted Martini ( Top Shelf food and drinks ) We are bringing a great group in from Nashville and they put on a different show each night - Transportation will run constantly to and from the restaurant - Sun AM continental breakfast and goodbye hugs all around -Rally attendees are welcome to stay on the lot thru Jamie's show and the Super show - BTW......Luau theme with an Ugly Hawaiian Shirt contest Fri Nite, and an authentic Pig Roast Sat nite. It will be a Very Memorable Party!
    Ken Robertson
    Parliament Motor Coach - 727-748-5986

OOOPS - Forgot to address the ladies activities - Don't have all the details, but I know Karen has planned wine tastings, jewelry parties, and fun activities for the ladies that don't care about nuts and bolts -
    Ken Robertson
    Parliament Motor Coach - 727-748-5986

Ken - That sounds GREAT !!!! We can't wait to get over there for the festivities - Cliff does it up in style!!!!!

Jamie
    2008 Millennium H3-45

2013 Chevy Avalanche

We are looking forward to the Rally also. POG will have a good representation of Members. I think attendees will enjoy the interaction of great Technicians, a well stocked Parts Department, new Camping Store and lots of Busses for sale. Karen and I have eaten at the Twisted Martini and the food was Great !

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

In addition to Parliaments RV Store with lots of accessories to ponder the area has numerous points of interest. Within a close proximity of the Rally men can find numerous Tool Stores, Firearm and Sporting Goods Stores, Trailer and Electrical Stores. In addition to the normal Home Depot and Lowes there are unique Hardware Stores, a Grainger and a high end outdoor Lawn and Garden facility. Anyone interested in visiting any of the local attractions let me know.
    Last edited by JIM KELLER; 01-03-2014 at 12:59 PM.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Great Jim, what is the capacity of the shuttle bus you've rented?
    As many of us POG members know, your the best!!!
    looking forward to getting there.
    I've decided to head that way a day earlier so hope to arrive Saturday A.M.

Travel safe and see you there.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

I talked to Sharon at Parliament to check on this Rally. There is still room for more people to attend if you are interested. They found more room and are willing to accommodate more Buses. Call 727 571 1899 and talk to Karen or Sharon.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty