Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Invisible Chamois

Quote Originally Posted by lewpopp View Post
    Gary and Peggy Stevens, good morning

I reread your post about visiting ORA at Port St Lucie and it seems you were somewhere else. You stated that there were about 30 Prevosts and about 30 other coaches in the resort. At that time there were approximately 30 Prevosts and 170 other coaches. Did you really visit here?

Lew
    YES lew we were really there. My numbers of the coaches, may have lacked authenticity, but there were a bunch.

They put us on the back row, next to the new development they are doing. We had an 05 black / Red graphics H3 on the end of our row. Oh, we also backed up to the # 2 Tee Box. I was flying my Texas and American Flags proudly, did you see me???

Peg and I rode our bikes all over the park, and walked our schnauzer lots too.

We are going to the Tampa RV Show and be there just for the weekend, 19,20,21 so call me if you want to hook up over cocktails or something?

lewpopp Guest

Default Microwave removal

Mango, here I go. I'll let you know what happens.

Lew

Thumbs up

Yes, I am actually at ORA St Lucie. They are soon going to rename it Port St Lewie.

Don't understand about you trying to get into the NY's eve party but they were in a plastic coach. We were at the big party at the clubhouse and there were a few private parties around the park. Damn sorry I missed you.

Hope to meet up with Ben tomorrow if his "crate" makes it to Liberty.

Lew[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean THE PARTY was in a plastic coach, I meant we were in a plastic coach. I misspelled " NEW " in the sentence, it should have been "KNEW' we were in a plastic coach.

lewpopp Guest

Default Entry door handles

I was sucessful in finding some decent handles to replace the wooden ones I have inside to pull yourself into the coach. I have 2 in my hands right now. I did not get the the lit ones but I'm sure I could add the light to the ones I received.

I will install one on the entry door and the other on the front right wall of the entry stairs.

I got them from ITC Corporation, www.itc-rv.com

Lew