Thread: Invisible Chamois

Hybrid View

lewpopp Guest

Gary,

Yes, I am actually at ORA St Lucie. They are soon going to rename it Port St Lewie.

Don't understand about you trying to get into the NY's eve party but they were in a plastic coach. We were at the big party at the clubhouse and there were a few private parties around the park. Damn sorry I missed you.

Hope to meet up with Ben tomorrow if his "crate" makes it to Liberty.

Lew

lewpopp Guest

Default Microwave removal

Mango, here I go. I'll let you know what happens.

Lew

Thumbs up

Yes, I am actually at ORA St Lucie. They are soon going to rename it Port St Lewie.

Don't understand about you trying to get into the NY's eve party but they were in a plastic coach. We were at the big party at the clubhouse and there were a few private parties around the park. Damn sorry I missed you.

Hope to meet up with Ben tomorrow if his "crate" makes it to Liberty.

Lew[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean THE PARTY was in a plastic coach, I meant we were in a plastic coach. I misspelled " NEW " in the sentence, it should have been "KNEW' we were in a plastic coach.

lewpopp Guest

Default Entry door handles

I was sucessful in finding some decent handles to replace the wooden ones I have inside to pull yourself into the coach. I have 2 in my hands right now. I did not get the the lit ones but I'm sure I could add the light to the ones I received.

I will install one on the entry door and the other on the front right wall of the entry stairs.

I got them from ITC Corporation, www.itc-rv.com

Lew