Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where the heck is Jon?

Jerry,

You're absolutely right, I apologize for stirring the pot. In fact I was just talking to my buddy Red Adair about you and he told me to back off and cut you some slack. Sorry man.

Mike

This is going to be a really weird rally because if Mango is talking to Red Adair we can probably get him to talk to the first Henry Ford or Mr. Diesel.

Then there will be the low wing guys versus the high wing guys. (No contest, because I never saw a low wing bird or bee.)

We can't rule out the battle between the computer guys or the coach specific arguments. Lets see if I can add a few topics nobody wants to discuss publicly. How about roof air versus Cruise Airs, OTR air versus using house airs, slides versus non-slide, H3 versus XL, rivets versus glue, toads with brakes and toads without, four wheel down versus tow dollies, and last but not least, the battle of who has the best converter.

I can't wait to see how all of us social misfits can get through a 3 day rally without anybody getting hurt.

You do get around. I heard Adair liked the Key Lime pie at Mango's so much he secretly dressed in drag to sneak in for a slice. I asked him why in drag and he said it helps you blend in at Mango's.......

What's up with that?

Oh, and he likes Mac's and forked tailed doctor killers.

Boy it's going to be a tough rally. I'm showing up with a suit of armor and my attorney.

more to come...

Mango Mike's - best drag queen key lime pie in town.

Wink Air Strike Called In

Now Jon, I didn't want to jam Mike up with the news I was at Adair's funeral 8 months ago.

I think this rally is going to be a classic. More like a roast than a meeting of the minds. Let's call in the first air strike;

Roof Air - Makes your coach look like a Winnebago
    OTR - If you have big juevos, this is the only way to keep them cool in flyover country
    Cruisair - A small metal box that grinds money into cool air
    Liberty Conversions - whorehouse chic positioned on the foreskin of technology
    Slides - A calibrated leak you install to drive yourself crazy
    H3 - the coach you want if you are a eunoch and can't keep up with the stainless
    Toad Brakes - Also a eunoch device specifically designed to remotly grind your tires off without leaving the vehicle with the brakes on.
    Tow Dollies - SOB tag-a-longs mostly used by old timers who keep forgetting to release their brakes.

What else?

Mike, this thread has turned into a car wreck; you hate to see it happen, but you just have to look......

Lew; I'm just kidding

Default V Tails Headed for MangoMike Airstrike

We have them warming up.........
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'd tell them bad boys to shut down their engines.

Mango's key lime pie may be good, but is it good enough for a squadron of pilots to show up wearing dresses?

And Jerry, the brake thing was an engineering test. Nothing more, nothing less. I wanted to see if all the other guys that drove away with them locked up and claimed the bus didn't feel any different were correct. I'm pretty sure you could drag a Hummer until you scraped a hole in the gas tank. And from previous personal experience I can tell you that the resultant fire would not show up in the rear monitor or the mirrors.

Car wreck????? I don't think so....this is shaping up to be a train wreck.

I think this guy also forgot to release his brakes.

Default Wireless Toad Lights

I know everybody on this site is just sitting back waiting to pounce on some member who makes a minor mistake. Well I am not like that.

In fact I am heading in the other direction on this one. We should all be proud of one of our members who has invented a wireless toad lighting device. All of us have to plug a wire cable into our coach and our toad, but the very modest inventor shown here along with his newly designed device should eliminate that need if testing proves it functions well.

As one who is more comfortable with simple mechanical concepts I am not sure how the device shown functions, but I suspect it gets energy from bouncing along the pavement behind the bus, and through some means lights the appropriate toad lights.

I hope the inventor can share his progress in this very important leap of technology.

I don't think the V tails are warming up to try the key lime pie, I'm thinking more of a bombing run. Thank God for the ADIZ.

I like the wireless toad light prototype - when does the production run start? Or is a kit deal that you just tie to your rear bumper.

Rough crowd. No wonder no one wants to spend the $100.

Mike