Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where the heck is Jon?

Default Where the heck is Jon?

I spent all afternoon washing my coach and when I get home, there were no epiphanies posted on this board. Where in the world is Jon?

As I was polishing the wheels, well maybe as I was watching a guy polish them for $5 each, I was thinking about Jon and the turbo buffer and wondering where he was hiding out this week.

Any sightings?

He's got the life of Riley.

Down at the Liberty rally in Stuart, then heading up to DC for some Jerk Chicken at Mango Mike's. Probably see him around Valentine's day, unless he figures how to get online before that. He should sell some of those spare parts everyone is sending him and get a laptop.

Mike

Default He's Back

I've been rubbing shoulders with the kind of folks that buy new coaches down in Stuart FL. Good bunch.

Since I don't trust Jeff to report accurately on my activities I will confess to being temporarily blinded by MPD and we looked at 4 and got serious on one coach, but it was not to be right now. I can and will report that my adamant posture against slideouts has been reversed, in part to not jeopardize a 44 year marriage, in part because how we use our coach is now changed, and in part because the Prevost engineered slide outs seem fairly bullet proof.

But for now we will remain with our 97.

And I have seen the comments about shipping me junk parts so I will suggest you who have been conjuring up some trickery may wish to reconsider because all of your coaches will be vulnerable at the POG rally.

Default New Coach, New Sat, No Comuter?

Jon,

I can't see how an Internet genius like yourself got off to a rally for a week with no computer access. However, it will take you a week to find all the subtle fun we had at your expense while you were gone.

However, I made it to NYC today and this has to be coach driving hell. I would never bring a coach here.

Glad you are back....... Lew has been pissy and Mike has been toting the load (did you see his marker light web page?) and K&E can't figure out how to get logged onto the forum

"I can't see how an Internet genius like yourself got off to a rally for a week with no computer access. "

Boy are you off base.

My knuckles are scraped from draggin' on the ground. To put this in terms you will understand I use cartridges to update my GPS because I don't know how or want to learn how to do internet updates.

I never miss the computer, but when I am here safe and sound in familiar surroundings I turn it on and am still amazed at how this all works.

I just got a cell phone about a year ago. I still don't have voice mail on it because I don't know how and don't want to go to the trouble. When it rings I say hello.

Jeff on the other hand walks around with this thingy that he can use to read email, type letters, and make obscene phone calls.

lewpopp Guest

All of you "DONKEYS" went right by exit 121 on 95 and no one blew their horn. A fine bunch of stuck up friends you are. When you hang around the wide brimmed hat crowd, you get just like them.

Was the skinny mini Jeff sleuthing around getting secret scoops from uninformed Liberty owners.

Pulled in there Monday noon and it looked like Liberty's balance sheet will be on the favorable side. I saw about 8 or 9 sold signs in the front of their stock on hand. Did Jeff make a move on one with my rationalizations. He blamed the last "no buy" on me, why not blame me again?

You can't blame me for the sold signs, and since you brought it up, I was the coach that gave you the air horns at 3:42 AM on Monday.

I am a little upset you failed to respond.

Ben Guest

I'm responsible for one of those sold signs. I'm scheduled to pick up the 1997 40' XL in mid March.

I did hear of quite a few sales from the rally and other events over the last month or so.

prevosttraveler Guest

Default 12 sold

This is my first post on the POG board, so forgive me if I make a faus paux, or in laymans terms put my foot in the cow pie. While the horns were a blasting
    (3:42 A.M.), and those left home were throwing spit balls on the board, Liberty sold a total of 12 coaches. Enough said.

Could've been lucky 13 - eh Jon.

Welcome to the board PT. And don't worry about any posts, we're all stepping in cow pies around here.

Mike

Ben, Congratulations on the purchase, how many sleepless nights until mid March.
    Last edited by MangoMike; 02-08-2006 at 08:53 PM.