Here are some ideas:

*I like Manos suggestion of a Bus Cool Tools session... it should be something where each person attending can describe the gadgets they feel make their bus life more pleasant. I can think of a bunch of things that fit in that category.

*I'd also like a session on fixing the leans... I'm dealing with a really bad bout of them right now.

Also a session on batteries and charging systems.

We could do a session about Boondocking with a panel of full-timers who rarely pay to park anywhere.

*Could also do a session on lighting... LEDs, driving lights, changing dim dash lights, replacing interior rope lighting and the options, etc, etc.

Or a session on yearly maintance/up keep... like sealing up around marker lights to prevent leaking, what wax to use on the painted areas, how to get rid of or reduce tree scraps in your paint, anything that can be done to prevent crapco mirrors from peeling, how to fix bay door latches that don't operate properly from the dash switch, etc.

Storage and Efficiency: have people who all the little things they do to get the most out of the limited space in a coach.

The ideas I'm most interested in start with a *.