Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the New Member Forum

Arrow Where There's A Will There's A Way

Welcome Viv, there's a lot of what your looking for out there even some on prevost-stuff. Hope it all works out for you. Your already in full blast with regards to the computer and image stuff so I think you will do all right. It's a lot about attitude. Go For It Get yourself on the map Dale set up so we know what part of the country your in.
    Are you fulltiming
    JIM

Jeff & (Ro)Bert(a) Guest

Default New to the RV world, long time Harley riders

Just bought our first RV, a Prevost! We live on the west coast of Florida, plan on short trips at first carrying a bike. Any info on good places to stop and leave the RV while we ride? Also getting the Hydralift. any comments. Thanks all, see someone somewhere sometime.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Hello Viv

We often brouse the web sights for whats out there and a new listing on http://www.heartlandbus.com/ has recently come up.

Its an 84XL, a 40, converted by Marathon that is right in that range.

We think that it is a very comfortable looking conversion and I think it could be had for closer to 100 even, than the asking price.

If you, when you get one if it is in need of any repairs I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

Good hunting.

Hay Chalupka are you seeing this?

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Jeff and Roberta

Congradulations on the new bus and after reading your profile I'm wondering what are you fueling that with, peanut oil?

We are down that way every winter, mabye we will meet.

Jeff and Bert,

Congratulations and welcome aboard.

Maybe the bikers here can answer your questions. The picture doesn't reveal if your ride is a 40 or 45, but if a 45 I would check to see if the rear hitch can take the weight of a bike cantilevered off the back. I would be less concerned about a 40.

Hey Viv,

Take a look at this one.....it looks pretty good.

http://www.philcooper.com/details.php?v_id=338

woohoo, another lady posting on POG, welcome Viv I hope you find the coach of your dreams and I thoroughly enjoyed reading the article about your travels. You certainly have a pioneer spirit and I admire that!

Welcome Jeff and Bert......congratulations on your new Liberty~! Hopefully we will get to meet you at our next rally

I have the hydra lift installed on a 45' vantare. It is the sport lift and set up for two bikes. We have carried two big twins ( although fairly lightweight customs)the only noticeable effect was the tendency to bounce which was resolved by strapping the lift to the hitch using a 2" strap.
    Granvil Tracy
    2000 Vantare XLV45, S-2

Welcome Viv. Check out e-bay as well , they sometimes have reduced pricing on Prevosts. Make sure to make it to the next POG Rally if you can, there are sometimes very nice well maintained coaches for sale.
    Don't stop sharing with us your experiences. Its what POG is all about.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide