Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the New Member Forum

Default Welcome Tom and Toni

Great looking bus. We had a side door on our old Eagle and we loved it. It had a pull across, roll up screen door that was great.

Hope to see you at Kerrville in April!!!

win42 Guest

Hi TKS
    Welcome to the asylum. Were you just @ Beaudry RV in Tucson? There was a center door Prevost here a couple of days ago. I talked with the wife at the coach, but never hooked up with the man. That was only the second Prevost I had ever seen with a center door. The first was a few years back when a converter in Stockton CA was doing one for Mr. Dolby of Dolby Sound fame. Mr. Dolby came there once a week from SF to install new electronic equip. and a few more miles of wire. If that was you in Tucson and I missed meeting you I'm sorry. I try to catch all Prevosts as they arrive and give them the POG pitch. Good luck and safe journey's to you.

tks18 Guest

Default paint job

harry, who painted you coach, how much, how long ago, and aare you happy?

Are you still at Beaudry Tucson, if so how long? we will be back ther in a few days, maybe even tomorrow, Monday.

Tks

Tom

win42 Guest

Tom
    Stop by @ Beaudry on your return. We'll be here until 3/1. i'll give you the painters Brochure, we're very happy with the job & them. Dale J is headed here in a couple of weeks. You can call me @ 530-277-5534

Default just passin' thru

hello all...shookie, a new member here...up in pennsylvania...joined pog a week or 2 ago...picking up a 2000 elegant lady in stuart within the next 10 days...enjoy reading all the "stuff" on the boards...quite informative...quite humorous...sounds like you guys have a fine, tight-knit organization going...continued success...best to all....linda and mark

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Shookie: Organization? You said, organization? Oh well..

Welcome aboard with your new camper. You'll have a wonderful time and of course, we do expect to see your last 3 year's income tax returns with supporting documentation and your personal diaries, y'know, just friendly stuff.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, more importantly, if you have any answers to the many questions which have been more or less avoided, that would be even better.

This is a wonderful country and we are all busy exploring it in our own ways, coming together here on POG.

We look forward to seeing you at POG III. The Boss and I will be passing through PA (after the Graceland visit) on the way to Maine this spring; wanna go along? That would mean you have to endure Graceland, perhaps too heavy a price to pay...

tks18 Guest

Default Welcome

I am also a new member of only a week or so and already feel that this was a great investment. I had to float a loan to pay the fee, but in thirty years or so I will have adjusted to the added pmt.

I gave the POG membershi commitee somone elses Tax returns and they never caught on.
    it is a knowledgable group, but they still haven't been able to show me where the spell check is on this reply thread. I need screen snapshot with an arrow.

Welcome to POG

Tom

Shookie,

Welcome aboard, you will want to check this nut house at least twice a day! I think the POG Liberty experts are still in Stuart, better check, they may steal your bus. We're glad to have you here and even the new guys, TKS18 is already pulling our chain, but he may already be an old guy with this group.

You have to give us progress report from Stuart.

Default Welcome to POG

Shookie,

Welcome and congratulations on the purchase of your 2000 Elegant Lady!

When you have the time, we would sure like to see some pictures. You'll be glad that you joined this group -- they are a blast! Hope you are able to attend the rally in Kerrville (April 23-28). We would love to have you join us.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Yes be advised that the Liberty Hitler Youth are AWOL from the board this week while they practice the secret handshake and drink the Kool Aid in Stuart.

So ask all the questions now before the Anal Ones get back here and tell us how to build a watch.

JDUB