Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Welcome to the New Member Forum

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Holy cow. I can just see it now. The POG Air Force.

henryhighwood Guest

If you like flying, it grabs ahold of you and never lets go.

Born and raised in NJ..Still live there..

Default We all need excuses to fly more anyway.

Forgive me if I pass on that thought Jon,

I'm getting in enough trouble trying to find a Prevost... If I can do that...I'll have complete happiness the rest of my life...won't need boats or planes...just want to make ends meet...
    Hugs Viv...

Born and raised in NJ..Still live there..

Default Name of Person who will travel to check out possible buy

Morning,
    A couple of weeks ago someone gave the name of a man who will travel to check out a possible buy for a price...
    If that person sees this post would they please contact me privately or post the info again ...
    I still favor the first Country Coach I saw and drove in Titusville Fl...and would like for someone to check it out for me...find out how approximately much repair expense I would be facing...
    I can't help it ...It's the only one in the 50 or more that I've looked at that I LIKE and can afford comfortably...even tho' I know it's been frowned upon for several reasons...maybe I can live with them...I won't be able to drive more than a few more years and I'm alone...I have to buy soon...by this Nov..if I'm to buy at all...Need to sell my Dolphin and Coach House...also have a Lowrey Majesty LX/510 Organ that my husband paid 28K for and I would trade that to the right person too...
    Also I would like to attend the Get Together I read about somewhere to be held in the northern mid west...not Ca...soon...
    I'm now 82 years young and know my drivng days are numbered...I want to make my lifelong dream come true...Own my own diesel...I've driven hundreds for commercial companies...wouldn't it be fantastic to go off route knowing I couldn't be fired for doing it...
    Have to keep a light note on it all...That's just me...Had a brand new picture taken at a graduation last week and will put it up here if I can find out again where to do it ...lol...

Many thanks Hugs Always Viv...

Can write me privately at journeyone144@yahoo.com anytime...especially when I'm on the road...and have to use dial-up on my laptop...so many of you have been sooo helpful and caring...I am really moved...

Viv,

I know that you are placing a high value on appearance and have walked away from some because the decor was not pleasing to you, but that CC that is in The Great Outdoors shows every indication of being rode hard and put away wet.

I say that without hearing it run, or driving it, but based on a visual inspection I have a strong feeling the mechanical condition of the coach mirrors the cosmetic condition.

Quote Originally Posted by tks18 View Post
    We are Tom and Toni and own an '88 that I designed. it is a two bedroom, front kitchen with a center door. We love it. Just hit 105K miles. I will attempt to attach a few photos.

Here we go. . . . .
    Here is another side entry or is it the same one???, anyway I wanted to show it again!

JIM

Funny when I preview the post there is no picture, RON M where are you???

Maybe a different way?

Post Hi from a new member

We are Tom and Toni and own an '88 that I designed. it is a two bedroom, front kitchen with a center door. We love it. Just hit 105K miles. I will attempt to attach a few photos.

Here we go. . . . .

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version Name: current coach.jpg Views: 11 Size: 212.7 KB ID: 822

Attached Images