Morning,
A couple of weeks ago someone gave the name of a man who will travel to check out a possible buy for a price...
If that person sees this post would they please contact me privately or post the info again ...
I still favor the first Country Coach I saw and drove in Titusville Fl...and would like for someone to check it out for me...find out how approximately much repair expense I would be facing...
I can't help it ...It's the only one in the 50 or more that I've looked at that I LIKE and can afford comfortably...even tho' I know it's been frowned upon for several reasons...maybe I can live with them...I won't be able to drive more than a few more years and I'm alone...I have to buy soon...by this Nov..if I'm to buy at all...Need to sell my Dolphin and Coach House...also have a Lowrey Majesty LX/510 Organ that my husband paid 28K for and I would trade that to the right person too...
Also I would like to attend the Get Together I read about somewhere to be held in the northern mid west...not Ca...soon...
I'm now 82 years young and know my drivng days are numbered...I want to make my lifelong dream come true...Own my own diesel...I've driven hundreds for commercial companies...wouldn't it be fantastic to go off route knowing I couldn't be fired for doing it...
Have to keep a light note on it all...That's just me...Had a brand new picture taken at a graduation last week and will put it up here if I can find out again where to do it ...lol...

Many thanks Hugs Always Viv...

Can write me privately at journeyone144@yahoo.com anytime...especially when I'm on the road...and have to use dial-up on my laptop...so many of you have been sooo helpful and caring...I am really moved...