Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the New Member Forum

Hybrid View

Shookie,

Welcome aboard, you will want to check this nut house at least twice a day! I think the POG Liberty experts are still in Stuart, better check, they may steal your bus. We're glad to have you here and even the new guys, TKS18 is already pulling our chain, but he may already be an old guy with this group.

You have to give us progress report from Stuart.

Default Welcome to POG

Shookie,

Welcome and congratulations on the purchase of your 2000 Elegant Lady!

When you have the time, we would sure like to see some pictures. You'll be glad that you joined this group -- they are a blast! Hope you are able to attend the rally in Kerrville (April 23-28). We would love to have you join us.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Yes be advised that the Liberty Hitler Youth are AWOL from the board this week while they practice the secret handshake and drink the Kool Aid in Stuart.

So ask all the questions now before the Anal Ones get back here and tell us how to build a watch.

JDUB

Thumbs up

Welcome Shookie, Hope the new bus turns out for you. It sounds like one I had my eye on for myself.
    Don't worry about spell check. There isn't any. GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT. It's the thought that counts though sometimes, there isn't any of that either!
    JIM

carhauler Guest

Default New member intro.

Hello to all!

Looks like an interesting group onboard here at POG. We'll try very hard to travel down the middle of the road and leave our political opinions aside, Hmmm.

We're both still employed in our Family business so most of our travel is business related. Just returned from Arizona and the odometer clicked over to 180,000. Sure beats the heck out of airplanes and stuffy Hotel rooms. Our youngest is 14 so hopefully we'll be free to roam within a few more years.

Our offtime is spent at our Summer home on Cuttyhunk Island.

Thanks, we're glad to be here!

Red face they never move out

Quote Originally Posted by carhauler View Post
    Hello to all!

Our youngest is 14 so hopefully we'll be free to roam within a few more years.
    What makes you think you'll be able to roam any more in a few years? Once the kidos get the taste of the Great Life with Mom and Dad they may never leave.

Besides they never move out, they just move around and then come back home.

Welcome to the group.

Dave,

Welcome and how about some pics of your rig. We are in the same boat with a pack of snapperheads at the house, so I may be hauling them around for 10 more years, but sooner or later we will be out on our own with a few more schedule options.

JDUB

Thumbs up

[quote=Gary & Peggy Stevens;10256]What makes you think you'll be able to roam any more in a few years? Once the kidos get the taste of the Great Life with Mom and Dad they may never leave.

Besides they never move out, they just move around and then come back home.

Welcome Dave and Linda, Dito on the --they never move out-- . We just had one come back and that is keeping us on concrete blocks for awhile. If I ever get to fulltime mode though it would be prety hard to have anyone move back!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope?????? JIM

Stelan73 Guest

The only "Liberty Handshake" I know relates to check book writers cramp and the Kool Aide always floweth.

Did they convince you to put in an order for your 2008 coach Steve?

It's only money.