Thread: Nashville Rally

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Default Nashville Rally

Back home again, and just wanted to thank Jamie & Debbie for a job well done, and say thanks to all of those who were first timers to a POG Rally. We look forward to seeing you at the next one, be it a mini rally or the next big national rally, you helped make the Nashville rally a success.

The planning for Nashville was done to the minute, and each activity was outstanding.
    Thanks again, GREAT RALLY!

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Pete, Very well said. I think a great time was had by everyone. A first class Rally !

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

We would also like to say Thank You!!! As one of the first timers, we had a great time and enjoyed meeting all of you.

I too want to thank Jamie, Debbie and the sponsors.

It's not too late to plan a mini rally before next year's big rally.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

A big thank you to Jamie, Debbie, Paulette, and Dale for a first class rally! I have never planned a rally, but it sure looks like a great deal of work and preparation. I would also like to thank all of the sponsors for their generousity. The meals were excellent. The highlight of the rally for me was the band: Glory Days was awesome!

Gil,

We are ready for a mini rally, just name the time and the place.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Well it may be a little late BUT, I want to say to ALL the people behind the scenes, it was a pleasure to be in Nashville for a rally the second time in three years. And ALL the people made this rally as good as the first one. Seeing we only live in Chattanooga, these events have allowed us to see what is right next door, where normally we just pass through it and pay it no mind. Jamie, Debbie, Karen and I, go way back when we both where avid boaters on the Tennessee River and to witness that we are now totally entrenched with Prevost coaching, well I just find rather ironic... I have done trade shows and over thirty years and so we really appreciated what was offered and how it was done. Right on time --- no hick ups -- great sponsors --- good friends --- and relaxing....... I enjoyed putting of the towing seminar, it's been my business designing-engineering-marketing-selling towing and recovery equipment all over the world and to come to your home state, in front of the very people you enjoy and share your past time with, and make them aware of the process-need-danger- to towing a Prevost or any motor coach, well it was just fun.... Thanks for the new found friends and especially to Jamie and Deb......