Hi, new member checking in and looking for advice (isn't everyone ). So here's my deal, we own a 2011 Newmar Mountain Aire Diesel Pusher. It is a very nice coach and I know I should be content however I can not seem to shake that giddy feeling I get everytime I see a Prevost bus pull in the campground or going down the road. It's like seeing that girl in high school that you knew was above your pay grade but you really wanted to ask her out. I have been stalking Prevost-Stuff for months. If I were to do something I would have to stick with something somewhat close in value to what I have now. That means that I would have to go with 2000-2004 model Prevost. I LOVE the XLII's but have read that there are issues with delamination of the stainless on some and I can certainly see the storage benefits of the H3-45 but dang that stainless is beautiful. I'd be going from 4 slides to 1 or maybe 2. I really like the Marathon and Liberty conversions. So if you had to guess, which way is going to have the highest cost of ownership? I can speculate somewhat as to what the depreciation on my coach will be over the next 5 years. I don't know about the Prevost. Looking at a 2000-2004 they have already depreciated significantly. Then trying to consider maintenance on one vs the other??? Just looking for some guidance. Probably should be happy with what I have and leave it alone but can't quit looking