Thread: New Prevost Owners

Default New Prevost Owners

My wife and I purchased a 2009 Featherlite Vantare in October and are on only our second trip. The first was to Hearthside Grove RV Resort in Petosky Michigan and the second is here in Florida. We love our coach and are just beginning to appreciate what all the hype is about. There are so many things to like about these coaches and so much to learn but the one thing I am so impressed with is how comfortable and easy they are to drive. I was sold within minutes of getting behind the wheel.

We are proud new Prevost owners and also proud to be new members of POG. I am sure we will learn a great deal on this site and hope to meet members of this group in the near future.

Welcome Mike,
    You will love your coach, and the Vantare is a fine conversion to own. Nothing drives like a Prevost!
    Have fun, and if you have any questions about anything, you can normally get an answer here.

With a handle like Packfan ... you must be good people. Have fun with your new coach!

Congrats! I'm sure you are smiling ear-to-ear; it just comes with new ownership. Don't worry, it will pass in time.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Welcome Mike, and Gil....the grin never really goes away.
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends