Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's Get Organized

Default Lew

Dang right I am stalking you! Who do you think unplugged your level low system, it was a masterful diversioin, and I bet you don't even know whats gone yet!!!

lewpopp Guest

A lot of you guys are really missing the Lewster. Well, a lot of ya came really close or are coming really close to where I am. At night look up in the sky and I'm right under the bright star.

The "CULT", Liberty Coach is having their secret meetings soon and only those with lights up their (oops, old man Harry wouldn't like what I had in mind) whatchacallit will be their drinking their coctails while holding three fingers out. That takes practice but they get it rather quickly. They're talented people.

My job today was to get some black touch-up and work on my wiper arms that hqave lost their luster. I will post the process later with all sorts of pictures. I'll try to out do the MM. As for Outdooing, ya know after the first of each year they rename Outdoor Resorts to OUTDO RESORTS. It's a game of CAN YOU TOP THIS, wether it be coaches, cars, trucks, golfcarts, or landscaping.

Enough fo Lewster. I cannot make it to Kerrville. I am under doctors orders not to get too far from her. Jealous yet?

Lew

JamesJ Guest

I went to home depot and they had no idea what i was looking for.

Default Home Depot

I have been to two different ones, and bought them at both stores. It could be a regional thing ??

Lightbulb Cord Pro Reels

When we were in Tampa at the Super RV Show, I drug Peggy around to all of the " Stuff Booths" , to see the stuff they were selling.

These CordPro storage reels are way cool and thought I would share them with everybody. http://www.cordpro.com/

I already got mine in my shop and they work great.

Now if I can just get a bus to put them in Still Looking

Gary S

Gary,

Looks great. I've ordered a couple and going to place on my Cool Bus Tools site giving you credit.

http://www.prevoman.com/Pages/Cool%20Toos/ToolsPg1.html

Thanks

Mike

Also Note: I've seen the original 7 qt crates at Home Depot now marked down to 99¢ each. Get 'em while they last.

Gary,

I have a couple of those cord deals in my coach. Mike doesn't remember, but they were on display at Oshkosh and that is where I bought them. They are plenty handy and easy to store and use.

Yes, Jerry's right as I had forgotten about OSH.

Jerry uses his for Dental Floss - everything is big in Texas.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post
    Gary,

I have a couple of those cord deals in my coach. Mike doesn't remember, but they were on display at Oshkosh and that is where I bought them. They are plenty handy and easy to store and use.
    Jerry, are you using yours for just electrical cords, or the ProXL for water hoses too?

Man am I glad its Friday, now excusss me, I have to go fertilize the lawns, and Rug Doctor the carpets before Peggy gets home, otherwise I won't get a kiss?

Gary S

Quote Originally Posted by Gary & Peggy Stevens View Post
    Jerry, are you using yours for just electrical cords, or the ProXL for water hoses too?

Man am I glad its Friday, now excusss me, I have to go fertilize the lawns, and Rug Doctor the carpets before Peggy gets home, otherwise I won't get a kiss?

Gary S
    Gary, I have a nice horse for sale. You wouldn't have to worry about the fertalizer OR the lawn any more!! JIM
    Matter of fact: The kiss either. ha ha ha