Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's Get Organized

Default Let's Get Organized

I'm a big fan of crates.

No I don't mean one of Fast Rogers cars.

These crates:

13 x 8 x 6" They're perfect for storing everything from cancelled checks to regulators. If you've got a lot of "stuff" these will help you find the "stuff" easier in the future.

contbg3582.jpg

Stackable, clear and now on sale at Home Depot for $1.99. If you're interested shop now as Home Depot only offers them during the first of the year. I bought a 100 last year and use them in the bus, garage, office and restaurant.

Get Organized and hit 2007 running.

Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

So instead of a Bling Contest for POG3, we are going to have a "Bay Organization Contest" with the winner getting the A1 Anal Bay Award for neatness beyond the call of duty?

And Mike, ya have to work on that spelling. Tare remover?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

[QUOTE=Jerry Winchester;8455]So instead of a Bling Contest for POG3, we are going to have a "Bay Organization Contest" with the winner getting the A1 Anal Bay Award for neatness beyond the call of duty?
    QUOTE]

Too late. Lew already outdistanced any contender at POG I with Ace True Value in his front bay, completely organized, SAE to metric. How can you beat that?

dalej Guest

Jerry, that is pretty observant of you....let me guess, you graduated from OSU Cum Laude.

He did graduate from OSU Magna Cum Laude, but Rae has to read the posts for him. She caught it.

A1 - How many languages do you think I can tell you to "Bite Me" in?

lewpopp Guest

Now you'll tell me that I can't win the "Bay Organizational Award" in Absentia in Kerrville. Oh well, I can live with that.

As for some of the tools, I am ashuing myself of many misc. bits to lighten the load. I think I have seen the tool-a-holic following me or is he stalking me?

Default Cool beans

Mango Man, I bought 50 or so of these too, they are great indeed! Looks like they would be handy in the shop too!

win42 Guest

The "Lew Myth": I've come to the conclusion this Lew Character is just another myth made up by JDUB & Mango. If they can't produce the real thing in the flesh at POG3 then all reference to the mythical character should be banned in this forum forever. If this mythical character actually exists and only has time to meet with other lesser groups then shame on him.
    What I'm saying here is come to POG3 Lew and make our day.
    "Love Ya Man"

Hey ole fella,

This may sound like a flying saucer sighting, but I actually saw Lew (and Kathy). He is for real.

The Lewster is not an imaginary thing. He really drives a Marathon and he has more stuff in his bay than everyone else put together at POG I.

Unlike you CA types, this NY dude is the real deal.