Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's Get Organized

Gary,

I use them only for cords. I don't think you could get much of a hose in there.

Mike is right. And being so resolved to the cause of dental hygene, I have been really happy to see all the new folks show up on the forum.

At POG 1, Ben and I were the only guys there will all our own teeth.

Mike
    Boy the left coast must have higher prices I checked both HF abd HD and they are selling those containers for $5.99 not $0.99 here in Oregon.
    GregM

Greg,

How many do you want? I'll ship them too you.

Mango

Default CordPro XL Water Hose reels

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post
    Gary,

I use them only for cords. I don't think you could get much of a hose in there.

Jerry If your bus doesn't have an auto hose reel, you might check out the newest Cord PROXL http://www.cordpro.com/cpxl.html it says it will hold 50' of 1/2 Water Hose ? That should work, huh ?

With the water hose you wind it differently, than the EL Cord. You wind the hose the opposite way on each side of the reel, so only the part you need unwinds from the reel... That is what it says anyway?

See you.

Default overheating

I bought one of these many years ago I think at Quartzste and it overheated and melted the inside of the unit. I see the notice about using 1/2 the rating. What rating is he talking about?
    GregM

Quote Originally Posted by gmcbuffalo View Post
    I bought one of these many years ago I think at Quartzste and it overheated and melted the inside of the unit. I see the notice about using 1/2 the rating. What rating is he talking about?
    GregM

http://www.cordpro.com/usecp100.html

AVOID OVERHEATING

All cords generate
    heat when used.
    Know cord ratings before use.

Do not exceed 1/2 cord rating if used coiled.

Greg: Here is CordPro's email address for Customer Service burktek@cordpro.com Rather than guess what they mean by "Use 1/2 cord rating, email them for specifics.

You might even tell them about your burned up cord reel, and see what they will do for you ?

bill&jody Guest

Gary,

At POG 1, Ben and I were the only guys there will all our own teeth.
    hey jerry: bill has all his own teeth! actually he tells people he is really only 30 - looks 60 because he is married to me. brat.
    sure missing everyone at this mini-pog in titusville today. please convince bill to take me to pog lll. i may have to hitch a ride with someone else!
    jody

Jody,

I sure hope you can get Mr. "Got All My Own Teeth" 30 going on 60 to hump up and come to Kerrville so we can visit. We just thought he brought his daughter to POG 1 ........

Gary,

Now that is the whopper sized cord reel. I might have to get one of those for my "long" water hose. Are you going to get this coach deal closed before we get to Kerrville?

JDUB

Unhappy

Gary,

Now that is the whopper sized cord reel. I might have to get one of those for my "long" water hose. Are you going to get this coach deal closed before we get to Kerrville?

JDUB
    Jerry, I am afraid it doesn't look good for our bus before POG III.

Peg's current contract with BP is coming to an end, and so that is looming over our head's, not that we need money or nothing, it is just that my income under the bridges around the Galleria has slowed down during the rainy season. Know what I mean?

Worst case, we may have to be out in the back 40 at Kerrville in our Plastic coach. We promise not embarase you by telling anyone we know you guys, OR HEY WAIT, you have promise not to let on that you know us???

We know where we need to be now, $$, after all of our research just not sure when we are going to get there?
    In my lifetime I hope