Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: 2004-2009 Liberty H3-45 with 2-slides

Default WTB: 2004-2009 Liberty H3-45 with 2-slides

Looking to purchase a 2004-2009 Liberty H3-45 with 2-slides.

Joined POG last weekend and have been reading all the informative posts until
    midnight everyday ! Truly an amazing wealth of information, advice and real life experiences.

Thank you to all in advance for your input.

Victor

Welcome to the POG Victor. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Thanks Dale !

Have a Great Weekend,

Victor

There is a lot of difference in these years,the 2004 does not have the EGR engine which is a 12.7 liter 500 HP,a plus but it also has the smaller 315 front tires,the slides are the first series,the 2005s have the second series of slides,365 front and tag tires,and the first EGR engines that are 14 liter also with 500 HP,the 2006-7-8s have the EGR engines with the EGR cooler with 515 HP also 14 liter also the 2008s have the newest slides which are known as the no pin slides which are still the current production slides,the 2009 is a different animal because it has the exhaust through the roof with the DPF(diesel particulate filter) this has reduced the rear closet by about 35%,also the motors are 14 liter 515 HP.The 04 should get 7-7.5 MPG and the 05-09 coaches rarely see more than 6 MPG,I would guess that an 04 to an 09 could be as much as 500K difference.I think that the 08 has it all except for the engine,365 tires,big rear closet,2 Outback inverters that will run 2 AC units,8-8D batteries,Moritz electrical system,the latest generation slides,18,000 LB. front axle 54,500 LBS.maximum weight.

Wow Jack ! You just supplied this new Member with so much useful, important information Jamie could send him another invoice for his membership.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Jack,

Wow, Thank You !

Those are excatly the Cliff Notes that I needed. Now I can weigh the upgrades vs price to determine value. Sounds like I should be looking at an '05 to '08.

The key is to find a well maintained coach at a reasonable price. It appears that Liberty's can fluctuate by $200,000 depending if you purchase them from a dealer vs a private party.
    Thanks Again for your input !

Have a Nice Weekend,

Victor

Jim,

I agree !

Should I send Jack the $100 ?

You guys are great !

Thank You,

Victor

I ran behind what appeared to be a relatively new a seated coach most of the way across Wyoming a couple weeks ago. I was trying to figure out what the heat mirage was coming off the top of the coach - then I remembered the new ones have the exhaust through the roof. Not even a hint of smoke even pulling some pretty big hills. We entered the interstate together and he passed me like i was standing still but once we got up to speed (low 70's) things evened out. Very cool machines!

We have a 2006 H3-45 Liberty Elegant Lady 2-slide that may become available.
    (800) 469-7989
    Steve & Rhonda Bennett
    Dana Point, CA
    92 Marathon XL40
    2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
    Owner: California Coach Company, LLC

The new exhaust system has a re heat chamber in the verticle section of the exhaust. That's why the closests are smaller in the back corner of the bus. The re heat burns any particulates which may not have burned in the engine.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide