Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Free Marker Lights

I actually think it was Mike that called him a name and I actually questioned his statement, eh?

Can you say New Yorkers and salsa in the same sentence?

How about a comment about the lights? Geeze, try to get a little technical help on this board and you just get harpooned for battling the dark side.....

Hey JW,

Nice background. Is that one of your shirts picked out by the guys from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy for your new wardrobe?

I did get one of those clearance lights from IBP, but haven't had a chance to install yet. Am hoping they will pop as much as the side lights.

Mike
    Last edited by MangoMike; 04-05-2006 at 04:54 PM.

Default STICKS and STONES

"Grumpy Anal Wannabe Guys
    Lew"

Don't blame Mike. He is one of the nicest guys I know and he would never resort to name calling. (and I want him to leave a little meat on those jerk chicken bones he is feeding me Monday.)

Quit sucking up to Mr. Jerked Chicken (that sounds nasty). Sounds like it has curry in it which I believe they use to induce vomiting.

And I thought that was more of a catagory than it was a name. But Lew is in NASCAR heaven somewhere, so I doubt we will hear from him.

But I can tell you he is not in Las Vegas and neither is the sun. What's up with that? Any Mangoesk eating spots here that we should hit? This place is not in my usual orbit, so I know little about it.

I had IBP throw in one of those top lights so I could see how it fit. I think we need a carbon arc light to add some bling to Jon's coach.

Bling, Blang, Blung.

Speak English.

How can you possibly get more Blingish than a bad ass Liberty towing an H3?

I prefer to think as we head on down the road as having understated elegance.

The only problem is the Hummer is not color coordinated with the coach. But my engine is.

ken&ellen Guest

Default Lights

Talk about bling. Here at Daytona one vendor has license frames with a led scroll message....of your creation! " Eat at Mango Mikes.....Friday's special...lime chicken".....or " Support the OSU Cowboys " ....or " My other car is a P210". Cool. Ellen would not allow me to purchase because she was fearful I would get in trouble with my messages???? " $#%&*(#@ " Oh well. Daytona has been great....lots of motor homes...yes there are 5th wheels, but lots of great people. Ken & Ellen

Ellen = Fun Sucker

I can't believe you didn't get us one of those so we could mess with Lew during the rally.

ken&ellen Guest

Wink Ellen the Fun Sucker....

Don't believe everything you read!! I can spend money with the best of them, especially on gadgets!

lewpopp Guest

Ken and Ellen

I saw two things that caught my eye in Daytona. The license lights and a power management system sold by VIP. I tried to get the guy to look at my coach to see if it would be easy to install but he missed the first apptmt and we left Sunday morn.

I have never been to a rally with trailors and will not return to another. That rally was a wastefor a motorhomer. Especially a conversion nut like us. That's my opinion.

ken&ellen Guest

Lew, You are intitled to your opinion, but the Rally was probably 50-60% motor homes. After all it is a Good Sams sponsored event. Our area was probably 70% motor homes including a '05 H3 dry camping next to our rig. This rally was vastly superior to the FMCA rally at Perry, Ga last year. Plus the fact we were 50 yards from the end of the main runway at Daytona International. Hey, look at the strange airplane doing his run up.....two tails....no, no....some kind of Vee tail. Probably lost. Ken