Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bling King Beware

Orren Zook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rfoster View Post
    Bill: Its ironic that I am sitting in the parking lot of the Nashivlle Auto Auction in the bus for a sale tommorrow in hopes of aquiring a couple of diesel pickups like you had. It seems everyone is under the same spell? Wanting an F250 4x4 Powerstroke preferrably 02 to 04. But anyway come on to Tennessee - we need the money.

Also those are beautiful paint jobs, but you got to have the belt buckle and the teeth to get the King of Bling title.

Dont forget the disco ball!
    Roger,

The Ford factory sales at NAA are every other Monday, aren't they? Better selections then...... too bad that the White and Silver F250's today were 2WD.

dalej Guest

Brian, your coach looks really GREAT! I really like the colors, I bet you just love it. Can't wait to see it in Kerrville. So is Peter's in the shop now? after seeing yours I'll bet he is having thoughts.
    Last edited by dalej; 01-03-2007 at 09:27 PM.

Petervs Guest

Well Dale, just to set your mind at ease, my bus is not in the paint shop. The last Stahr paint job it had is not even 10 years old yet so I will stick with it a while longer.

But Brian's new look has made me decide it is time to upgrade my image, and I have decided to get a more manly vehicle for serious travels. See the pics and I am sure you will agree it is a nice choice!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Petervs Guest

The rest of the pics for your amusement. Now, when my GPS sends me on a route and you get a sign that says: "Caution, road not maintained by XYZ County, subject to flash floods, etc, etc." Well I can just happily keep going. Probably not a good plan when driving the Prevost though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

dalej Guest

I'm not buying it Peter, I have seen those photos floating around.

lewpopp Guest

Is that the new Super Chief?