Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bling King Beware

Default Bling King Beware

After checking out the beautiful machines at POG II we decided our coach needed a little updating. Fortunately we are not far from Marathon Country and we were lucky to find Mike Wilson who executed many of Jon Stahrs creative paint schemes during his many years at Marathon. Mike has left Marathon and is now self employed as: http://willyscustomconcepts.tripod.com/. Mike's artistry along with some IBT bling toys and Larry Oberfoell's (Paradise Bus Conversions) interior artistry gave our old girl a new lease on life. Can't plug these guys enough. Mike also gives quantity discounts....his REGULAR price for a custom paint job is $15K. See you in Kerrville.

BrianE & Beverly
    94Liberty XL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow Brain and Bev, WAY COOL!!!!!! I love teal and your coach looks brand new. Looks like fast Roger has a new competitor for the king of bling

Brian,

Fantastic looking job, I love the colors! Stahr painting mine ant the paint still looks great for 10 years old.

ken&ellen Guest

Default Marathon paint

Brian E, Our Liberty was also painted at Marathon......maybe a trend has started! Ken & Ellen

Orren Zook Guest

I agree, two excellent paint jobs!

lewpopp Guest

I'm jealous !!!!

Lew

Default Willy's Custom Painting

Mine was done by Mike in 2001 still looks great and Mike does touch up jobs at a great rate. He is a master at matching colors. He is an exhibitor at BusNusa rally's. Can't recommend him enough.
    GregM

bill&jody Guest

ken/ellen - is that the same paint you had at pog 1 in polk city? or did you swap vessels?

anybody have any experience with glen franklin? we're tentatively scheduled for spring. we would have been done by now, but he's moved from lakeland to southern ohio. so now i gotta drive a bzillion miles back to ohio. that or find somebody else. maybe i'll need a good excuse like visiting roger in tenn.

unfortunatly, willys is even further. lesseeeee..... 3000 miles divided by 5mpg times $285...

wmm

Default Diesel Truck Pains

Bill: Its ironic that I am sitting in the parking lot of the Nashivlle Auto Auction in the bus for a sale tommorrow in hopes of aquiring a couple of diesel pickups like you had. It seems everyone is under the same spell? Wanting an F250 4x4 Powerstroke preferrably 02 to 04. But anyway come on to Tennessee - we need the money.

Also those are beautiful paint jobs, but you got to have the belt buckle and the teeth to get the King of Bling title.

Dont forget the disco ball!
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Rodger, Bill

Does this one work for ya?
    The Keys 2007 007.jpg
    The tires are 11-22.5
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 01-03-2007 at 08:23 AM.