Thread: 2013 Sales

Hybrid View

Marathon completed and delivered #1210 this summer and #1213 is in production.

http://www.marathoncoach.com/news/pr...es.cfm?ID=1653

David do you know how many coaches Marathon will deliver this model(2014) year?

Including mine, i think Marathon has rolled out at least 4 this calendar year so far.

I have heard that Liberty will build 14 this year and that Millinnium will do 12 and it appears that Marathon might do 8,does anyone know how many Featherlite and Outlaw might complete?

Jack -

Steve Irwin at Marathon emailed me that, for 2013, they expect to produce "11 or 12, including a special coach for the Tampa Supershow."

So liberty builds 14 Millennium and Marathon build 12 each Featherlite and Outlaw build 6 each this totals 50 and Marathon was building over 65 at one time,I also am on the Newell site and the number there is around 30,it is fairly easy to understand how 50 Prevost can be sold each year with the amount of baby boomers retiring each year.I don't think that Washington understands how important this industry and many other industries are to this economy.

Washington didn't understand what the yacht business and private jet business means to many communities around the country when they instituted the so called luxury tax a few years ago. In Wisconsin ... between Manitowoc, Sturgeon Bay, Pulaski, and Oconto you're talking probably 1,500 jobs at the boat builders and their subs and suppliers. Gulfstream Aviation's medium to large jet completion/rehab/overhaul facility in Appleton employees 650 plus the subs and suppliers.

Unfortunately the politician who rail on those who have accumulated a few nickels to rub together fail to acknowledge that those nickels eventually get spent. Remember all the banks that cancelled their meetings and events in 2008 and 2009? Another example.