It appears from the web sites and conversations that I have had with other owners that Featherlite,Liberty,Marathon and Millennium do not have a new coach that has been completed for sale at this time.I have done some caculations and it appears that there will be less than 50 converted units this year compared to several years ago when the converters were doing north of 150.I am surprised that used prices have not firmed up or actually increased but there must be plenty of supply of used coaches which has determines the market prices.Used coaches seem to appear on the various web sites and then they are gone in what seems like a short period of time.The Tampa show started the year off right for many dealers and it appears that trend has continued.I hope that the few converters that are left are making money again as we need strong support when we need service.I just find this a little odd that things are this good at most converters when I see the economy as still very weak,but it must be so with these sales of new and used coaches.