Thread: HELP!! Slide room in 06 CC will not lock

Default HELP!! Slide room in 06 CC will not lock

I am pulling out of my site. My bedroom slide comes in and locks but the living room slide comes in but never locks. It looks like a a code is flashing 2 1 on the button. I have shutoff the engine and restarted - but nothing. Any ideas?

I can not pull out of the site - as the transmission will not engage without the locks.

Appreciate the help!!

Scott

Scott and Maria Moore
    2007 Featherlite Vantare - "Sanibel"

UPDATE: Spoke with Prevost folks and need to locate where the slide manifold is in my Country Coach. Prevost tells me normally it is located to the rear of the living slide in the bay below but CC does move things. Any idea where it may be located. Prevost is telling me that occasionally the slide loses where it is and will ne engage locks - there is a way to manually engage them then the slide should operate as normal.

Scott and Maria Moore

Problem solved!

Thanks to the Prevost Service folks that help diagnose my issue - and to Mile Circo for helping me locate where the controls where in Bay #3 Thanks Miles!!

Scott and Maria Moore

Miles knows his electronics and is alwsys willing to help when he's not out builfing a house. Glad you got it fixed.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!