Thread: FOR SALE: 2007 Yamaha Majesty, Model YP400W

Default FOR SALE: 2007 Yamaha Majesty, Model YP400W

This scooter is up for sale because I am no longer able to ride. It is in excellent condition although a previous owner managed to let the scooter fall over while at a gas pump resulting in several scratches to the right side. The attached photos include a shot of the worst damage. It has been kept inside and connected to a battery tender when not in use and has recently been serviced. The mileage (5001) is accurate and, with those miles, has never been down aside from that described above. The scooter has been fitted with a Corbin leather saddle for improved riding comfort and comes with a full motorcycle cover and a CD containing the maintenance and repair manual. It is excellent for commuting around town or within a campground/resort. It also gets very good fuel mileage averaging around 50 MPG. Asking $3500. Thanks for looking.

IMG_5656.jpgIMG_5669 copy.jpgIMG_5648.jpgIMG_5658.jpgIMG_5654 copy.jpgIMG_5657 copy.jpgIMG_5670 copy.jpgIMG_5665 copy.jpgIMG_5653.jpgIMG_5647.jpg

Hi Tom,

That is a good looking scooter! I wish I had a way to haul it. Someone will get a deal on that.

Jamie
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

Jamie,

Thanks for the kind words. Should you or anyone else have a definite interest in buying the scooter, I will commit to delivering it within a 250 mile radius of Knoxville.