Thread: Crestron Offers iPod Integration

Ben Guest

Default Crestron Offers iPod Integration

I don't know if this is something that can be added to newer coaches, but Crestron just announced the ability to control an iPod from their panels.

"The CEN-IDOC from Crestron provides an interface to the popular Apple iPod personal music player, enabling full 2-way touchpanel control and navigation. Just plug the iPod into the docking station (CEN-IDOC-DS included) and replicate the iPod experience on a Crestron touchpanel, instantly sharing your entire personal music collection with speakers throughout the house. Select tunes by genre, artist, album and track right on the touchpanel."

There you go Ben. Reason # 28 to buy a new bus.

Keep 'em coming.

Mike

Hey Ben,

I just wanted to let you know that I took your advice and purchased a Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS for Bob for Christmas. He loves it and it is so easy to use. The technology amazes me. Now I just have to find out what type of memory card it uses and download music and audio books. The 660 is nice because it has an FM transmitter that will work through your car speakers when listening to books or music. He can also use it in the bus IF WE EVER TAKE ANOTHER ROAD TRIP! grrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks for the recommendation!

bill&jody Guest

some of the new samsung flatscreen tvs have ipod connectivity as well.