Thread: Heart EMS 12 Volt 2800 Watt Inverter

Hybrid View

Default Heart EMS 12 Volt 2800 Watt Inverter

With remote.

Great spare.

Still have this actually these, have 2 of them a matched pair. Was going to keep 1 but really have no use for it. 5600 total watts of power. More than enough to run a couple roof air conditioners going down the road. 2 new roof airs and these 2 converters would set U back about 2500 bucks. Not a big price to pay for a bus that is lacking in this area while going down the road. If U R currently running the gen to power crusair to keep the bus cold while driving U R a prime candidate for this improvement.

lost hubcap center cap. I need a 2 piece stainless hub cap center cap. Outer piece is 13 in in diameter and inner piece is 9 inches. Have tried to find all over internet but no results. Looking for a source! Gravel is reflected in the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dale farley; 07-19-2013 at 09:55 PM.
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

Joe camper on Bills computer. Still have these 2 Heart EMS 12volt 2500w inverters. Make an offer. Also have 2 24volt webastos DO I haul them to the scrap yard? Dan call Marathon coach they will get U your missing hub cap they used that type on a slew of their conversions
    Last edited by bill lambrecht; 11-05-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Dan did u get your hub cap? I have now learned the original manufacturer is gone however another poger with a Matathon just bought one thru marathon who has a new supplier that is making very similar replacments. Cost 700 and some change for 1wheel. I post this because many converters used these and most other wheel jewelry is just as costly. If u have not farmilurized yourself with yours or if the bus is still new to u do so. When off to the tire shop good to remove the stuff and reinsall yourself. If a tire guy unfarmilure with our tire jewelry gets u it will probably not go well. This stuff is fussy and takes patients to put on right. I don't care for it it takes longer to get this stuff off and ba k on than it does to put the tire and rim off and on but it is true to form along with a great many other components we also have. Aperfect love hate relationship for me.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 11-10-2013 at 07:33 PM.

I forget to mention I still ha e those 2 rebuilt I inverters and no offers. Both .motherboards and remotes were sent to Gustdorf and I bench tested them These r EMS that is. The model prior to the Freedom and IMO better. They would be great replacements and great spares too. What do u have to trade maybe even a 2 for the price of 1if u asked nice.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 11-10-2013 at 07:47 PM.

I forget to mention I still ha e those 2 rebuilt I inverters and no offers. Both .motherboards and remotes were sent to Gustdorf and I bench tezted them These r EMS that iz tbe model prior to the Freedom and IMO better. Tbey would be great replacements and great spares too. What do u have to trade maybe even a 2 for the price of 1.

Hi Joe, I agree with those pain in the ass caps. I took mine off and went with Kane covers, They look great and take less than 5 minutes a wheel to take off. They are stainless steel and are #1 in quality !!!