Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHEN THE TIME COMES

Default WHEN THE TIME COMES

There comes a time in every lab owners life, when you have to make the decision about your beloved pet, Today the time came for our wonderful Miss Mattie Grace. She crossed the Rainbow Bridge at 3:00 PM April 29 2013, Megan and I held her till those big brown eyes closed for the last time, she now is in no pain and playing with others of her kind waiting for us to be united again in the future. She gave us the most wonderful fifteen years we could have possibly had. Thank you Lord for sharing her with us.

Rest In Peace, Mattie Grace Carmichael
    Born Oct 12, 1998 Left this earth April 29 2013
    Mom and Dad
    Attached Images Attached Images

Our hearts go out to you Gary/Megan. We have a 14 year old Golden Retriever that is in the failing stages. They really can be a best friend.
    Last edited by dale farley; 04-30-2013 at 07:49 AM.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Dogs get jipped only going 15 yr. Ya gotta love um. Im sure U have noregrets the little rascle probably didnt even know it was a dog. I know mine lives like a queen.

Uthinasia is always my job done that with all ours pets over the years I hate it. Im sure the pooch could have had it no better than what U provided for it. Get out the puppy pics

Gary and Megan, so sorry to hear the sad news. Our "Max" our standard schnauzer lasted 3 weeks after the diagnosis last Decemcer, of a rapidly going tumor. He was only 10. Yes, dogs do get "jipped"
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

Gary and Megan,

My heart goes out to you. I've been there and said I'd never do it again; I did. We love our new Yellow Lab, Shiner, but will never forget the dogs that came before him. I'll share tear or two with you both on the passing of your Miss Mattie Grace once again brings back the memory our last lab, Harley, and the pain of saying good bye. A pain only a dog lover can appreciate.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Megan & Gary,

That is such sad news - most all of us view our "buddies" as part of the family. I know you are thinking of all the great times you all had with Mattie Grace.

Jamie
    2008 Millennium H3-45

2013 Chevy Avalanche

Condolences from us to you, Gary & Megan. Having been through similar situations, my advice is do it again. Heal yourselves of your loss, but dare to go out and get another dog. Not a replacement, how could that ever happen, but a dog who deserves the love & attention that you obviously gave Mattie. The dog deserves it and so do you two. I can say, it is difficult to relive the past we have gone through, but do yourself a favor and bring another dog into your life. You will benefit and I am sure that Mattie would be happy to know that your doing it

Montell, Texas....40 miles north of Uvalde which is 80 miles west of San Antonio

Gary & Megan,
    We hold you in our hearts during this difficult time.
    We are so sorry.

Wayne & Jill

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Mattie Grace. I am sure that she knew she was cherished and loved very much. All dog lovers dread that day when you have to say goodbye.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Megan & Gary, My condolences to you. We walked in your foot steps several years ago with our Golden, Reilly. Worst day of my life - by a long shot.

We now share time with "Cash" (think man in black) a rescue black lab / golden mix.

Dan