Thread: New Toad

Default New Toad

New Toad on the road..................

2009 Chevy Avalanche...........It WILL hold a Golf Cart..I was not real sure after measuring 50 ways from Sunday.........But it fit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

Many of the NASCAR drivers tow a half ton, quad cab, short box pickup behind their Prevosts (or Newells in the case of the Penske driver) with a golf cart in the pickup. I thought that was pretty slick the first time I saw it. Is that a bike rack on the back of the golf cart? Anyone put a bike rack on the front of the Prevost?

They make a Bike lift that will lift 2 harleys high enough to pull a toad too.

Granvill Tracys bus was like that. I had to move it. logistics dictated hooking a rented a uhaul car dolly up to a georgous XLV with a couple of nice scoots should of gotten a pic of that.

I have also seen a golf cart lift that was the same way it would raise the cart and platform high enough to also pull a toad too.

Im sure the right web search would bear fruit
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 04-07-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Hey Jamie you had it made if you exersize the 51% rule.

It works great see it all the time here in Chicago.

Just so long as no more than 49% of the item your hauling is hanging out the back your good to go. Strap it down and hammer down eh?

Way to go that setup looks really nice, don't get to say it often but I told you so! Would suggest useing a rachet strap and droping to the lower tie down in the bed and lupeing the soft tie feature of the strap around the down tube of the rear seat platform suport. Sams sells a set of four Goodyear labled rachet straps that are 1 and 1/2" wide and work really well for under 20 bucks. You can run the ramps straight in un folded under the cart and secure with a third strap across the ramp will have no trouble. Talk to ya, Bill
    2005 Parliament XL-II SS
    2007 Avalanche