Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loading Up

lewpopp Guest

Yep, it takes a lot of balls to spend that kind of bucks without consulting someone who could make it real nasty.

OUR , (you noticed I capitalized "OUR") anniversary is New Years eve (3) and I share everything equally with my bride. I cannot imagine me trying that with my first wife of 42 years. I would have a very, very high voice for the rest of my life.

We have to realize that MM has bucks and balls both to do that. We love ya Mike, really, but I doubt we'll follow you into combat on that one.

Wish I could think of something magnificent to end this with but just thinking of doing something like that brings the sweats to me.

Merry Christmas and if you try what MM did, it may be your last.

Lew

Merry Christmas to everyone! We will be out here in Durango until the First. Hope you each have a wonderful New Year! On a side note to Jon and Lew, De De and I will have the opportunity to meet you at the rally in Stuart . We will also be celebrating our 30th anniversary then as well.Really looking forward to meeting you folks!!!. Keep it between the ditches.

lewpopp Guest

Is Jon planning on going to the rally in Stuart? I have no plans on attending. I am not high class enough to attend because I don't have a Liberty. I'm only about 15 miles away.

Lew

If you are so near, call me so we can swap lies and tools. I'll even spring for lunch.We aren't high class, just a couple of Kentucky hill-williams turned Florida crackers.

Toy Box,

Di and I and Roger (the undisputed King of Bling) and his bride Micki will be at the Liberty Rally.

bill&jody Guest

blingman roger-
    if you get a chance, stop by TGO (the great outdoors) in titusville.
    wmm