Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello POG!

Robert and Tracy, we are taking delivery of #1207 in a few weeks. I totally agree with you on Alan. He has made the entire process painless. Its great to know that there is another family with a similar situation to ours (kids). I appreciate the offer, very kind of you. Likewise, if you are ever in the Nashville area and need something, don't be afraid to reach out.

Steve & Landyn,

Welcome... we are new as of December owners of a 2007 Marathon... we are planning on taking our 3 kids for a 14 month trip leaving in about 11 weeks or so but who is counting... Welcome to POG.

Bill

Steve and Bill, Glad to see you each have a Signature on your posts. That makes it so much easier for everyone to identify the coach you are talking about when you post. Hopefully, we can get everyone to do that. If you have any problem navigating the POG site, just shoot me an email, and we'll be glad to help any way we can.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Sounds like an unbelievable trip in the works. Give us updates as you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Fogsrv View Post
    Steve & Landyn,

Welcome... we are new as of December owners of a 2007 Marathon... we are planning on taking our 3 kids for a 14 month trip leaving in about 11 weeks or so but who is counting... Welcome to POG.

Bill

Thanks Dale, I'm sure we will have some questions along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Farley View Post
    Steve and Bill, Glad to see you each have a Signature on your posts. That makes it so much easier for everyone to identify the coach you are talking about when you post. Hopefully, we can get everyone to do that. If you have any problem navigating the POG site, just shoot me an email, and we'll be glad to help any way we can.

Hi Steve. Sounds like a great trip . Consider a trip log for your journeys. There's travel websites which you can post and share with others your journey.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide