Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prevost Mira Loma did me right this time!

I think you will find your stink is coming from the overflow hole in your toilet. Here's my experience:

I had a Foretravel with that problem and had to plug the overflow hole. That stopped the stink, it was a direct vent to the holding tank. Just had to be real careful not to leave the toilet until it had cycled, in case the water kept coming. The toilet mfg. even supplied the little plastic plug.

In the Marathon, the Microphor toilet has the same vent hole, but there is a small plastic tube that gets a little water each time you flush and creates a mini P-trap. My plastic line was pinched, all the water had evaporated and let stink in anytime you created a vacuum from the Fantastic fan or driving with a window open. Fixed the pinched line and all is well.

I know this is JDUB territory (poop, toilet, holding tank, butt crack, stink, etc.), but trying to help!

By the way, where is the Flame Snuffer, he's missing?

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

We have a switch on the control panel marked ODOR CONTROL.

I have never been able to move either the amp or volt meters when turning it on and Ive scowered the plumming bay looking for something? Im thinking its probably something DC but that is a guess.

The only thing I found is on the holding tank, there are 2 leads that hook up at 2 of the lower corners of the tank and I know that they are not the level sensors. Weather or not this is it I dont know but regardless its inop. and Id like to put that accessory online?

Anyone else have this or somthing like it that can shed some lite on the issue?

Im told by my wife that the only odor trouble in our camper is from flatulence.

NO not me, the dogs, the dogs