Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pelican Lake Get Together

We are on the way home from Pelican in our new (to us) 03 CC. Previously well cared for by my friend Roger. We are no longer the Bluebird people, we are now legitimate POG members (sorry John). A great big THANK YOU to Jim Keller and Miles for spending 2 days helping me learn the intricacies of a Country Coach. My good friend Rick was there to help also. As I was writing this Jim and Miles called to check on us and give some good advise on tire pressure which I will do first thing in the morning. They want me to put the slides out but I am not comfortable that we are level enough to do so. Linda says it is more cozy this way.
    Bill & Linda Dator
    2003 Prevost Country Coach
    2012 Grand Cherokee

Bill, Per Miles, slides go out before you are level so unlevel sites are not a big deal. Miles and I are proud of you for everything you learned in two days. You have a great Bus that was well cared for by the previous owner. Everything is in great condition and we wish you a safe journey home. Keep us updated.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Well we compromised and the bedroom slide is out. If it doesn't come in in the morning Linda will stand out on Rt 95 and flag down Miles.
    Bill & Linda Dator
    2003 Prevost Country Coach
    2012 Grand Cherokee