Thread: Forum and Computer Questions Addressed at the Nashville Rally

Default Forum and Computer Questions Addressed at the Nashville Rally

I will have my computer with me at the rally, so if you have any questions about using the Forum, make a note, and I will address them during the rally. I know some have problems uploading pictures and others are not sure about using more than one browser?

Almost all of us have had a problem at one time or another, so don't be reluctant to ask about any issues. If I don't know the answer, I'll try to find one for you. Dale
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Come to think of it Dale. Ever since the change in management I don't have the ability to log on automatically. In other words the sign in box appears every time I come to the chat site. The dialog box retains my user name and password and even has a box that says "remember me". Never the less I must always sign in. Is there a fix?

Brian,

You are probably more computer literate than I am, but a couple things might help you or someone else having the same problem. I just tried mine with Internet Explorer (IE), Mozilla Fire Fox and Google Chrome, and each of mine came up without me having to sign in. I did shut down my computer each time to clear everything.

I then logged out of the POG site and tried coming back in the site without signing in. As long as I used the link in my favorites, I got back in with Mozilla and Chrome without signing in. IE required me to log in each time. So if you are using IE, it may not be as smooth as Mozilla or Chrome. I use Mozilla most of the time.

Make sure you log in to the POG site and save your user name and password before you save the link to your favorites. I have the POG site set as my home page on all three of my browsers, so I automatically come to the site every time I turn the computer on. It sounds to me like your problem may be Internet Explorer if that is your browser. I also know nothing about Apple, so I can't speak to their system and how it works with the POG site.
    Dale & Paulette

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Farley View Post
    Brian,
    Make sure you log in to the POG site and save your user name and password before you save the link to your favorites.
    I knew it had to be something incredibly simple. I use Chrome and when I did as you directed above, problem solved. Thanks and have a great rally.

Brian, I'm glad it worked. We'll miss you and Bev at the rally.
    Dale & Paulette