Thread: Marathon Club

Question Marathon Club

Anyone been to a Marthon Club ralley?

I am assuming it is not the same as a PP ralley ?? I think they are two seperate things, but not sure??

It seems if you are a club member, you get a break on the service rate.. Interesting

Default Converter Clubs, & Prevost Prouds

All the Converters have Clubs . They usually have several get togethers a year. Sometimes along with other FMCA Rallys or conventions, or just by themselves. Liberty just sent out invitations for a Rally at their shop in Stuart , Florida Feb. 1st., 2007. The Prevost Prouds Rallys are one week prior to the FMCA Rallys. They are a Chapter of FMCA.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Jeep,

We went to the Marathon Rally this last August at Lake Toxaway, NC and had a great time. This was a mini Rally put on by the Florida location and they had maintenance guys there as well. Lot's of buses and we didn't meet anyone who was snooty. They did sell a new XLll at the Rally. We joined the Club and that gets you a discount on repairs. If you go to their website, you will see the 07 Rally Schedule.

By the way, never heard back from you about whether your Genmate works?

Default Gen Mate

I am fixin to go to AZ for the week, leaving Friday. I am hoping to check it out then. The bus is stored there, about a five hour drive from here, so can't just play with it when I want at this point!

Converter clubs are the absolute best places to learn details specific to your coach.

All general rallies like POG or the PP are good for a variety of reasons, but rallies put on my your converter are the only places you can find out the nitty gritty about your conversion. I have been attending Liberty rallies and I usually arrive with a list of questions, and I have never failed to get answers because you are dealing with the folks that put your bus together.

Default Good thinking

Good thinking.. They do know a lot~!~ I hear you can get some gratis work performed too!

I was not sure if Marathon Club and PP were the same thing, but thanks to Gary's post I now know they are a chapter of FMCA...

Thanks all for the information!