Thread: Its a GAS

Default A-1 Gassing up

Is that Jon's Hummer?
    humgas.jpg
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Question 300 Gallons of Diesel ALL LIBERTYS?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg
    If you folks had the wisdom to buy a well equipped Liberty you wouldn't be moaning and groaning.

With 298 gallons of fuel on board, even with OTR air and four cruise airs, Ole A1 buys fuel because it is cheap, not because I have to.

Eat your hearts out.
    So do all Liberty's have 300 gallon tanks, Jon, or just yours? I read the 150 reasons to buy a Liberty and don't remember it saying anywhere, that Liberty promised you would never run of of fuel if you bought a Liberty????

Gary

I think the spontaniously combust before you have to refuel them.

At one time Prevost coaches had a 160 gallon standard fuel capacity. Most converters equipped their coaches with only the standard tanks. At that time we had our 1987 Liberty and we had the 160 gallon tank, and also the optional 90 gallon auxiliary tank.

Then I believe Prevost went to a 208 gallon tank as standard, but also offered an optional 90 gallon auxiliary tank, which our Liberty has. It is my understanding converters order the shells equipped as they want them so the amount of fuel you carry relates to how the shell was ordered by the converter.

I used to run with a Marathon owner and it was a pleasure listening to him whine and cry because he was out of fuel and I was still showing around 1/2 tank. Apparently nothing has changed.

JDUB is just jealous. Of course he drives a plane that carries enough fuel for a half hour flight also, not like the big boys.

My previous bus [ Liberty] had total fuel capacity of 250... current one also Liberty has 208.