Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FMCA - Michelin Advantage tire purchase program. An Update

TCI Ft Meyers LOVES coaches and has been known to buy your take off tires still in good condition.

I purchased them. I figure I will replace in 5 years if I still own the Coach.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

When I switched the 315's to 365's in the front, I bought a slightly used 365 that I put in the bay. It does take up room but I was able to get rid of some of the unnecessary stuff. I feel it is more important to have a hard to find tire than other items that are readily available.

For anyone about to replace all of your tires, you might want to consider super singles rather than duals on tge drive axle. Everything I've read says they are the way to go. They are cheaper, more fuel efficient, and look great. Yes, you will have to buy new wheels the first time but even that cost should make the switch price competitive. There's surely a market for tge take off wheels to offset the new wheel expense.

Something to think about,

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Super singles, interesting thought. Has anyone researched whether its possible to make the switch? I'm ready for new drive and tags and would consider it if its doable and not cost prohibited. Is it something Prevost might or has considered on their new buses?

Actually Prevost offers them as an option on ordered shells.

Do you have the dealer name in Orlando that would honor the FMCA tire plan. I am new to this site and have just bought a 2005 Vantare

Do you know the dealer located in Orlando, Florida that would honor the Michelin Advantage tire purchase program? Thank you, Bob - first time user at this post.

Hi Bob,
    I'm sure someone will answer you by morning, if not look around or call FMCA.

Click here to see a flier that shows sample prices for common Michelin RV tires, under the Advantage program. For estimated pricing on additional tires not on the sample list, please contact the FMCA Membership department at membership@fmca.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or (800) 543-3622

Later
    bv

Bernie & Deborah
    2019 Marathon X3 #1291
    2019 Intech Stacker

These guys do Bob.

TCI #452 - ORLANDO

9831 S Orange Ave
    Orlando, FL 32824
    (407) 855-9111

Later
    bv