We like michelins, but the next set of tires we may rethink purchasing since most tires we all buy will age out. Factoring cost per mile per year, michelins are expensive. When we bought the current bus, we had our choice of any tire. Fiirestone FS400's, 315/80/22.5 were the next choice after Michelin, reason being the FS400's ride smoother. Past several busses had Michelin Pilotes,not made any longer, which when new we could definitely tell they were new by how the coach rode......smoothly. The Michelin Energy tires known for less rolling resistance hence gaining you a bit better mpg are made of harder compounds, resulting in a slightly harsher ride. Owning an 8V equipped coach, the mileage increase gained by running Michelin Energy tires might be a couple of percent over 10,000 miles. We have recently had comparable mpg increases just by towing a lighter towed car, and slowing down. Remember, every five miles an hour over 55 mph, adds thirty cents to every gallon of fuel burned. Running from home to OKC to Las Vegas to home towing a 3400 lbs car instead of a 5700 lbs car, we gained .2 mpg over the 2500 mile loop we have before. (I-70, I-35,I-40, I-15, I-70)