Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going any place?

Leaving from Nashville to LVM in Las Vegas for extended stay...My son and his wife are there and I stayed a few days there in November...He is flying here to ride out with me and pull my 30' stacker.....I have '04 Featherlite and he has '06 Featherlite and has towed this length trailer across country in the recent past. Great thing is; he can repair most minor items on the coach which seem to be the most common issues. Very blessed to have this in common with a son that is the best. New Prevost owner and very excited about this new venture in my sort of later life.

Mr Shaw, You are fortunate to have a son such as you describe, enjoy your time together, as they say "time waits for no man" Gary

Wow, that looks like a great Resort . Thanks Larry. I believe we'll be heading to Indio , since my wife may have to commute back to work.
    I realy appreciate the offer, it ooks like a great place to spend the winter.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Yea we love the lake boating jeeping razor riding and golfing Wow I'm working harder now than I ever did .)

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley
    One Chocalate Lab " Rooster " Our Baby !!!