Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New member and Prevost owner

Default New member and Prevost owner

Hello group my name is Brian Williams and I just bought an 1990 Beaver #1 Prevost. I got it from Legacy Coach in Texas and drove it to Michigan. I have been looking for the right coach to replace our current 1970 MCI 5a for about two years. The trip home was a great run and no problems except the little things but we couldn't be any happier with everything from the our dealings with Legacy Coach to the bus itself. I'm looking forward to meeting and discussing with the group. Now time to plan our first spring adventure.

Brian,

Welcome to the forum and to the world of Prevosts. I think you will find the information you get and friendships you develop on the forum will greatly enhance the overall Prevost experience.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Brian, welcome to POG....what a great group to be associated with! We have found a treasure chest of information, and have made many very good friends during our tenure with POG. It is what you make of it, so make many posts, ask many questions, and attend every POG rally and mini rally as you possibly can and I assure you that you will feel the same way!
    WELCOME!

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Welcome Brian, I'm sure Jim and Chris will chime in here as they to have a Beaver as well. Jim is amazing, he has tracked the history of every Beaver Coach.

Hi Brian. Congradulations on your new to you Prevost. Looking at the Photo it looks like a 45 foot Coach with OTR.
    Beaver, if I recall, was in Bend, Oregon and it was purchased by Monaco in the mid 2005 or 2006.
    They are known for their wonderful Cabinets and craftsmanship. When you have time, it would be great to see some
    Photos. Welcome to POG , you will never regret your $25.00 yearly fee.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Montell, Texas....40 miles north of Uvalde which is 80 miles west of San Antonio

Hi Brian and welcome to POG!
    Your bus is beautiful..so great to hear you had a positive experience at Legacy....would expect no less, we love Brandon & Kalee!
    Happy Trails!

Hi Brian,

Welcome to POG! We've got a great group of folks here that you will hopefully get to meet when you attend one of our rallies. Like Pete said: ask questions, post info, and we look forward to seeing you at the rallies.

Glad to have you aboard!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Brian,
    Welcome to the forum of fine people and incredible dialogues. I've learned nearly all I know about Prevosts from these guys (NOT everything THEY know, but everything I know) and you will find this to be a wise $25.
    We live just north of you (25 miles or so) and invite you to join us to share experiences. Other Poggers nearby will like to meet you as well.
    Take care

where is the $25 comming from ? We pay $100
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

Brian, Welcome aboard! and hold on! This site is what's happening Gary