Thread: Questions on Winterizing

Default Questions on Winterizing

I've got a 2005 Liberty XL2 Elegant Lady, and will need to winterize shortly. I'm looking for any guidance on proper techniques for a thorough job. Of particular interest is whether or not the RO system needs any special treatment.

Thanks!

Grant,

I thought we had an article on winterizing, but I didn't find it. I did find this thread that has some good info on the subject that should be helpful. http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/...ight=winterize I am pretty sure my manual from the Country Coach converter had a procedure to winterize the coach. Though it may be a little different from one converter to another, there should also be many similarities. Dale
    Last edited by dale farley; 11-25-2012 at 04:25 PM.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

The RO is easy to remove,I would turn off the supply line and then remove the RO entirely.

Grant,I an curious,what Liberty coach number do you have?The number will usually be on a tag on the keys and also on the front crestron.

Thanks for that Dale.
    Grant O.

Thanks for the reply, Jack.
    715B
    Grant O.

The # 715B is the last sales number on Liberty's lot,coach 715 was sold and a coach was traded in and it became 715A then someone purchased 715A and traded your coach and it became 715B,your build number should be around 590 or so.It will be the code for the Crestron sewer dump on the front Crestron screen,should be printed below the screen.

I read the referenced thread and see a lot of folks using a 100W light bulb. My CC also does not have an electric heater and I don't want to run my Webasto all winter in the bus barn. Anyone have a link to a small safe heater I could install? I went searching for a "cube" ceramic heater and everything I see is now too tall to fit on top of the tanks. My main concern is safety - be really stupid to start a fire. Would love a way to install a permanent electric heater like some of the other converters so I don't have to remove the cover panels every winter.