Thread: ON THE WAY TO FLORIDA

Default ON THE WAY TO FLORIDA

Well, Megan is on her way to florida, but not in the coach!, she is driving down to meet the contractor who is finishing out our coach house, and see if everything is up to snuff, if so pay him his retain age, thought she would fly but wanted to take pots and pans etc with her and try out the water and dryer and fridge etc, I am house sitting with miss mattie who is unable to travel any more. Gary
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gary,

If you're building in an RV community, which one? We are currently in an overly restrictive, but very nice, community in Apollo Beach (just south of Tampa) and are considering finding a place were we can keep the coach on the property.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Gil, It is River Bend, The coach house was built but not finished when they developed the property, Just bought the lot last year, It is a real nice resort stayed there the last five winters, so thought we would buy I think the lot is 60' wide and 125' long paved and landscaped, ever been there?

Gary, I have not. I did consider stopping on the way to or from the keys, but it just didn't work out. It looks like a really nice park. based what little they show on their web site. I'd say their site is one of the poorest I've seen when it comes to disclosure. No lot pricing, no mention of condo fees or what you get for your money. That's one of the reasons we were going to stop in so we could see first hand and get some feedback from owners.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Gil, If you get close this year it would pay to check the place out, Nice people,not stuck up, lots to do and great facilities, get to watch the sun set ever evening in the waterway. Yea, you can bring your boat it has docks on the Intercoastal waterway. Lots range from 250000 to 50000, the more expensive with views of the waterway, and elaborate landscaping. Gary