Thread: Hot Springs , Arkansas

Default Hot Springs , Arkansas

http://www.hotsprings.org
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hotsprings.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	878.9 KB 
ID:	10409  

2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

We have stayed at the National Park in Hot Springs, a deal + site wise & ambiance. That said, a fun week could be done with a stop in Altus, Ar for several wineries close by, then a short trip in Hot Springs for all the sights (lots), then on to Hope and "find" some diamonds for free! Check your maps, 3 locations in short distance and of course Little Rock overnight can be great. Look at Doe's Steak House!

Don't forget about Wanderlust Rv park in Eureka Springs Up in the north west of the state By Beaver lake area, Beautiful little town a step back in time They have a dinner boat cruise on Beaver with a show and dinner, also the park in on Passion Play road
    Which has the passion Play of christ which is very well known,
    Lots of fine food in town, I like the Catfish cabin all the catfish and shrimp you can eat for around $10.00 I believe I don't care for catfish but it tastes sweet almost like fried Crappie you cant put it down,,
    Then down past Rodgers I think Fayett that has the Chicken Coop it has been in business forever i think at least one president has eaten there I am not sure but your tongue will beat your brains out !!!!!
    Eureka Springs is also home of the Pig Trail hundreds and hundreds of miles of great motorcycle rides some of the best I have ridden all black top and you probably won't ever hit a pot hole We try to hit it once a year at least !!
    Good thread !!

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley
    One Chocalate Lab " Rooster " Our Baby !!!

Jamie ,
    The real stories about Hot Springs are quite interesting some people from that era still live around there Allot of gangsters hid out there because of the underground tunnels between the buildings and the Law would actually hide them at one time there were so many forms of law enforcement on the take from the Mob the police and the troopers had a shoot out over control, When you here all the stories it is unbelievable, Neat history !!!!!!!!

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley

Here is a Little History, there has always been hot water there
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Springs_Gunfight

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley

This is where we went for some good info,
    http://www.democrattribune.com/story/1464150.html

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley