Yea I told the police its probably a good thing they didn't pull to the drivers side front of the bus and try sticking that gun out the window and shoot up at me cause I had the slide window open and the screen and My Bus is well fortified !!
My Wilson Combat KZ 45 tactical was right at my side, The policeman said that is the chance those kids don't realize a gun is a gun especially at night, After 11 45,s through the roof of there car they could have put in a sun roof,
I thank the Lord that it was just my jeep and no one was injured I have had a weapons permit since 1980 and never pulled my weapon, I have hunted and killed over 40 deer and one Moose with a Handgun I am very comfortable with one especially with high speed targets, kicking them White tails out of the Iowa brush is some split second shooting, I won the Iowa White tail deer classic for handgun in 2001 Ted Nugent was speaking at the event where I claimed the trophy,,,,
Kids don't realize Motorhomes drivers are not old Push overs, allot are vets, Speaking of that Happy veterans day to all who have served out country and happy birthday yesterday to the Marine corps !!!!!