Yes we were just in the City limits coming down the Mountain from the East heading West on I-40, That City is big but easy to drive through, not like other larger cites, Just a straight shot right through, and yes we were driving, I believe they chose to do it on the real steep grade descending into the city because as a RV driver you have your hands full I was in 3rd gear I believe running my Jake Brake and just easing down without any braking keeping a good speed without getting carried away,
So the city Police responded, I don't want to get the Officer in trouble ( He was very nice ) because I am sure he is suppose to tell me to stay and spend my money ( Which he did tell me ) , but he also told me the truth or his true thoughts as a person not a policman , He won't even come over to that side of town off duty without his Firearm,,,
Anyway It won't change my travel habits any I like staying out of rush hour traffic but I will be watching my tow car closer and will not ever stop for fuel there again, Even though it happened while we were moving, I will just cruise right through on I-40,
Safe travels ,,,,,,,,,,,