I recently suffered a double-failure on a trip. My water pump jambed so I connected up to the park water feed and nothing happened. Had to McGuiver a reverse feed in through my water softener to salvage the week. Need help on what I diagnosed upon my return.

Per the manual, the city water connection has two functions. First, the water should pass through a pressure regulator and feed two branches. Branch 1 should pass through a check-valve and feed the house. Branch 2 should feed a selonoid which when switched on should fill the tank.

If you look at the attached photo, you can see the pressure regulator, but all it feeds is the tank fill selonoid. No house connection. Just to the left, you can see a "stubbed off" piece of PEX pipe. It looks like someone removed the connection to the house.

Q1: Anyone have the part number for the regulator as it looks pretty crispy?
Q2: Anyone have a diagram or even better a picture of how this should be plumbed as well as the part number for the missing check valve?

I would really appreciate help in restoring this set-up back to factory specs. Thanks!!!
Water Regulator.jpg