I recently had a problem with the leveling system not working when the travel switch was turned on. The culprit turned out to be a bendix 75 PSI safety solenoid valve located adjacent to the small air water filter in the lower compartment below the driver side. There was no air going to the rear 5 way leveling valve. We bypassed the safety valve and pressure was restored. The valve was then removed and replaced with a new 75 PSI Bendix valve and we were under way.
This all occured at a service being done at Kevin Erions' shop. Kevin solved this problem by studying the air schemaics and found the little known valve in the system. The valve is there to protect the main brake system in case of a leveling system air failure. Kevin recently has steered his efforts toward Bus repairs. He just completed installing new air bags, new air valves, new batteries, new Magnum Inverter chargers and other items on a list we and he developed to bring our 13 year old coach up to date in those areas. When I heard Kevin was in this business I had no hesitation in leaving our coach with him knowing his reputation of doing excellent work. He performed all items flawlessly for us. He is a great future asset to all of us left coast bus owners and those everywhere seeking excellent and reasonable priced work on their coaches. Kevins' shop is a stones throw from Disney Land Anaheim.

Give Kevin a call @ (714) 342-8588